Venica ViTE© is the world’s only portable device that combines rapid, precise laboratory grade test results at low cost.
The competitive advantages of ViTE© are:
- Speed: Laboratory testing can take days or weeks before results can be obtained. Venica ViTE© analyses and delivers comparably accurate results in minutes at the point of test, enabling a faster diagnosis or result.
- Accuracy: The quantitative tests are at least as sensitive as current laboratory methods. Immediate analysis after collection protects the integrity of the sample. This is in contrast to laboratory samples which are at the mercy of storage and transport logistics often resulting in sample degradation. Urine degrades within 24 hours at room temperature.
- Reliability: Direct and immediate sample testing negates concern associated with the ‘chain of custody’ during lab transportation.
- Simplicity: Sample is inserted into a cartridge and placed into ViTE© for analysis. Results can delivered to any internet connected device. No laboratory technicians required.
- Efficiency: With Vite©’s portability and cloud-based algorithms, its ability to streamline the process of fluid analysis is two-fold. It can bypass challenging and expensive sample transportation and refrigeration costs and eliminate the use of costly laboratories. Vite© boasts time and cost-effectiveness whilst producing comparable laboratory-grade results
- Flexibility: Many instruments are specific to one test. ViTE© can test any fluid immediately after sample collection, for a quantified amount of substance. Examples include: blood vitamin D testing, urine workplace drug testing, water safety indications, security incident and potentially sputum and oils with full chemical and molecular analysis. All from the same device, and one single use cartridge per fluid test.
- Data Availability: ViTE© can provide real-time AI supported data analysis to run daily reports and address resources simultaneously available in multiple locations. Unlike the current solution. Facilitating the DoD to address issues in a certain location instantly. Rather than 12 months later.